I have been struggling to find the perfect moisturizer for the daytime. I need one that lays smoothly under my foundation and never pills. Keeps my skin hydrated in the dry areas of my face without making the center of my face oilier. And if it can help with acne and redness that is a plus! Also because I do get ready in the morning I want a moisturizer that can “dry” quickly. I don’t have time for it to sink in and work on my face, I need it to work quick.
Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream
$52.00 for 1.6oz/ 48mL
How Long have I been Using:
5 days a week since May 25th
♥ Hyaluronic Acid
♥ Elderberry Extract
♥ Silk Proteins
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Yeast Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ceramide EOP, Ceramide EOS, Ceramide AP, Ceramide NP, Ceramide NS, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Hydrolyzed Silk, Sodium PCA, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Caprooyl Phytosphingosine, Caprooyl Sphingosine, Saccharide Isomerate, Saccharomyces/Magnesium Ferment, Saccharomyces/Iron Ferment, Saccharomyces/Copper Ferment, Saccharomyces/Silicon Ferment, Saccharomyces/Zinc Ferment, Olea Europaea (Olive) Leaf Extract, Methyl Gluceth-20, Ethylhexylglycerin, Lauryl PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Cholesterol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Citric Acid, Behenic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Ceteareth-25, Butylene Glycol, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Cetyl Alcohol, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Phenoxyethanol, Mica
Skin Type Best For:
- Dry and dehydrated skin
- Mature skin
- Combination skin probably the best!
- Oily skin I think it would be fine, but if you prefer a matte finish this will not work for you.
- Hydrating. I find that for my skin type I see better results in the moisture of my skin if I use hyaluronic acid products, then if I use thick creams and oils. So because this is 30% hyaluronic acid I have had no dry patches around my forehead and chin since using this.
- Helps with redness. Although it does not say that in the details I find that it helps reduce the redness in my cheeks when I put this on in the morning.
- Seals my skin instantly. This is my ultimate morning moisturizer because once I put it on and rub it in it is dry. I probably have 2 mins between when it is rubbed in and I start with my foundation and it doesn’t mess my makeup up at all.
- Perks up my skin. I was not expecting this result but after I put it on it almost looks and feels as though my skin got revived. Probably from a mix of the elderberry and ceramides, my skin just looks plumper and well rested.
- Fragrance Free. I am honestly happy about this because people with sensitive skin can a majority of the time have issues with fragrances in products. I love that there is really nothing in there and has zero smell.
- Use less than you think. When I first got this home I slathered it on and was like shoot it is too thick it didn’t feel as good on my face. When I did it the next time I grabbed about a pea size or smaller for my whole face and it was perfect. Start with less product then you think you need and add more as needed.
- Contains Silicones. If you are someone who finds you cannot use products with silicone or they don’t work well with your skin, you will not like this.
- Pricey. Yes, I do think this product is priced a bit high based on quantity and ingredient list. I think it is better prices at the $36 – $46 range. But at this point I have not found anything better at any price range so I will pay for this.
Overall Rating: 4.5 out of 5
If it was a bit cheaper or they gave you 2oz, I would have given it a 5. Other then those small details, I find that this is the best day time Moisturizer I have found for my skin.